Followers

My Mother by Yusuf Islam

Assalamualaikum 

Hari Ni Nak Share Lirik Lagu

MY MOTHER by YUSUF ISLAM

Who should I give my love to my respect and my honour to
Who should pay good mind to after Allah
And rasulullah,

Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father [lyric continue…]

Coz who used hold you and clean you and cloth you
Who used feed you and always be with you
When you were sick stay up all night holding you tight
That’s right no other
My mother

Who should I take good care of giving all my love
Who should I think the must of after Allah
And rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father

Coz who used hear you before you could talk
Who used to hold you before you could walk
And when you fell who’d pick you up clean your cuts
No one but your mother
My mother

Who should I stay right close too listen most too
Never say no to after Allah
And rasoolilallah
Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father

Coz who used to hug you and buy you new clothes
Comb your hair and blow your nose
And when you cry who’d wipe your tears knows your fears
Whoooo really cares
My mother

Say allhamdulilah thank you Allah
Thank you Allah for my mother

TErima Kasih Sebab Sudi Baca =)

No comments:

Post a Comment